The United Cancer Front is led by a consortium of some of the most recognized and accomplished physicians and scientists, from laboratories and clinics at outstanding cancer research institutions across the country.
Dennis J. Slamon, M.D. Ph.D.
Chief Medical Advisor for the United Cancer Front
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA:
- Professor of Medicine
- Chief, Division of Hematology/Oncology
- Director, Clinical/Translational Research at Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 2019 Sjöberg Prize recipient
- 2019 Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award
Joan S. Brugge, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School:
- Director of the Harvard Ludwig Cancer Center
- Professor of Cell Biology
Victor E. Velculescu, M.D., Ph.D.
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine:
- Professor of Oncology and Pathology
- Co-Director of Cancer Biology
- Associate Director for Precision Medicine, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Associate Director of Precision Medicine for inHealth Initiative
Jim Allison, Ph.D.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Chair of the Department of Immunology
- Vivian L. Smith Distinguished Chair in Immunology
- Director of the Parker Institute for Cancer Research
- Executive Director of the Immunotherapy Platform
- 2018 Nobel Prize recipient